My name is Ioannis Kolaxis. I am a Director at Accenture Technology Sustainability Innovation, working on Green Software innovations.
I am the author of the Green Software book, an inventor, and a speaker.
I love sharing my experience with the development community, speaking at international conferences, such as GOTO Amsterdam 2022, Oracle Code One 2019, and local meetups, like the Java Hellenic User Group (JHUG).
What do I know about software development? Everyday I try to learn new stuff and play with new technologies, firmly embracing the following quote:
Learning never exhausts the mind Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519)
- In March 2022, Atos Group CTO / Sophie Proust awarded me a Gold Accolade for my contributions to Atos Expert Community.
- In March 2022, Atos Greece named me Inventor of the Year 2021 for filing three patents in 2021.
- In June 2021, I won an award for having the most innovative idea (from 40+ ideas) at Atos Innovation Week 2021 on improving future collaboration at Atos.
- In January 2021, I was admitted to “GOLD for Technology Leaders,” a 9-month executive leadership training at the University of Cambridge for high-achieving technical talent based on leadership potential and professional achievements (~70 talents selected every year from 105.000 Atos employees).
- In June 2020, I received the 1st prize from Atos Group CTO Office for coming up with the most innovative idea (from 150+ ideas) at Atos Innovation Week 2020, having implemented a Proof of Concept in Microsoft Azure with AI (Computer Vision) and serverless functions.
- In March 2020, Atos awarded me the Distinguished Expert title, recognizing my technical expertise and professional accomplishments.
- In September 2019, I received the 2019 Excellence Winner award for my contributions to Atos Expert Community.